I think I kind of like it here.
It is kinda me.
Its a cozy place, totally me.
Its small and intimate which I adore.
I don't feel like a little fish in a big pond drowning anymore and I couldn't be happier.
I have officially been to all of my classes and have met my professors and I'm currently counting my blessings.
My classes are so small, which I love!
My biggest class had thirty people in it, my smallest at ECU has one hundred and twenty.
Besides three straight days of rain I've actually enjoyed myself.
I've seen familiar faces and made some new friends (thank gosh! yayy me!)
I've ordered my books and have gotten everything organized.
As promised I have a few pictures of my new room.
This is just a sneak peak, I'll do a full post this weekend!
They aren't great and I'm a little embarrassed to share them but you get the point.
And this gem is just for giggles.
He looks a little guilty to me!
I also got my new address, we all know I love care packages!
Longwood University
Box Number 1005
Farmville, Virginia 23909






No comments:
Post a Comment