Friday, January 25, 2013

Snowy Richmond Weekend

I had to come home to Richmond for the weekend for my follow up appointment from my surgery.
I remember being at East Carolina and counting down the days to go home.
I didn't feel an urge to leave Farmville and go to Richmond.
It was the best feeling ever.
Don't get me wrong, I was happy to come home but I didn't feel the urgency I used to.

I got all of my ducks in a row this morning appointment wise.
I made it home just in time to make some trash, which is also God's greatest recipe.
And just in time for the snow to start falling.

I've never been one to like snow.
I like summer, I like it hot.
I like to be barefoot and by the water.
But I'm liking the snow right now.
There is something about it that makes me think that Spring will be here soon!

I left my camera at school this weekend so unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the trash I made nor the snow that is on the ground. 
I'm hoping to post some Instagram pictures later.

FYI: I'm getting my wisdom teeth out a week from today. Prepare yourself for some complaining.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment