Yesterday my heart stopped.
It was a close call.
I might have almost shed a tear.
If you know me you know how much I love my camera.
It took me months to decide which one I wanted and multiple trips to Best Buy.
I finally chose a D90 for graduation and I couldn't be happier!
(Thanks Dad!)
Yesterday I was in a hurry and wasn't being cautious, my beloved Nikon slammed the side of my dresser.
Shattering what I thought was my lens...my favorite lens that I never take off.
About two years ago when I got my first camera my Dad talked me into getting a filter.
It is a simple piece of glass that screws on over your lens as protection and often gives your photos better quality.
After having to borrow pliers from the maintenance man.
Who definitely thought I was crazy and couldn't understand why I needed his pliers for my camera, I got it off.
After having to borrow pliers from the maintenance man.
Who definitely thought I was crazy and couldn't understand why I needed his pliers for my camera, I got it off.
Thankfully just my filter was shattered and my lens was left in perfect condition.
Que the lowering of my blood pressure.
Que the lowering of my blood pressure.
Long story short I was extremely thankful for that that lens filter.
And it reminded me to slow down.
Enjoy the day.
And it reminded me to slow down.
Enjoy the day.
I am having a hard time finding inspiration here around Greenville to pull my camera out for.
It has been spending way too much time in the camera bag.
It has been spending way too much time in the camera bag.
I'm hoping that will change soon.
I'm looking to join a photography club on campus!
Happy Wednesday!









No comments:
Post a Comment