Monday, September 10, 2012

The Beginning of the Best Days

It's now the official fourth week of College. Some days it feels like it has been four months and others it feels like four days! I have finally gotten settled into my room and started to make it cozy. It has definitely been a transition and I am already starting to get sick of the food. Subway twice a day isn't going to cut it. I am trying to enjoy every moment, soak up all of the little things. I know it will be over before I know it.


Here are some room pictures!


(The room has actually changed a lot since these were taken. I'll upload new later)

We had our first football game last weekend! It was an experience to say the least, a good one! It started at 7:45 a.m. with tailgating...in an elementary school parking lot. So cliche. It just happens to be directly  across from our football stadium. Elizabeth (my best friend from home), her boyfriend Matt, his roommate Devin, and I met with Matt's parents and a couple other families and enjoyed the morning. 

We played App State and....wait for it...WE WON! (shocking I know)





 




It was sixty degrees this morning when I left for class at an early 8:30 a.m. It was so nice to have to run inside..actually up five flights of stairs to grab a jacket. We have been suffering from a brutal heat wave for the past two weeks. I am very thankful ECU has air conditioning on days like those! 

Here is to another great week!

3 comments:

  1. Looks just like a college dorm room and college life is supposed to look. What a great idea to blog this. Atta girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I can add a comment. I just showed your blog to Nana, and we spotted Jovie on your bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again...I like your room revisions a lot; the bunk beds were a good idea, plus you're not smothering Jovie behind your pillow. Love you and look forward to seeing you this weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete