I changed my room around a few days ago to give myself a little more space but also to make my room a little more functional. I was finding that the set up I had always had an issue, from I couldn't see the TV to I couldn't open my closet door all the way. I also bunked the beds, which I am loving. It opened up so much floor space! So far I am enjoying the new arrangement!
![]() |
| My personal favorite part of the room |
![]() |
| Mini "kitchen"/ hair style station |
![]() |
| Yes I am OCD and put an extra set of sheets on the extra mattress |
I have my first college exam tomorrow morning, at the wee hour of 8 a.m! Hopefully Psychology will be my thing tomorrow! I have spent the afternoon studying in my room. I got to open the windows because it is so cool outside. A month ago I thought I was going to die because of the band practice along with 6 a.m. trash pick up right outside my window. I've learned to embrace it and be thankful I am not out there that early doing either!
I am getting excited about going home to Richmond this weekend!
Happy Hump Day!









No comments:
Post a Comment