Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016

2016.

What an amazing year. 

A year that was really good to me and I'm somewhat sad to part with. This year was filled with some extremely wonderful times, some of my very favorite memories, so many milestones, my very favorite people, a lot of doors closed but so many new ones opened, and definitely one of my favorite ones yet. 

2016 brought the end of my college career, the end of my collegiate Sigma Kappa days, lots of laughs, lots of sunset drives around Farmville, our research getting published, making forever friends,  many evenings on my couch laughing till my stomach hurt, walking across that stage in May, going to Ireland the very next day, coming home to ADULT LIFE, moving out on my own, getting my first job that I hated, moving onto my second job that I love, exploring this gorgeous state I live in, and honestly just getting in the grove of this amazing life. 

I look forward to all of the amazing things that 2017 has in store, as they say pictures say a thousand words (in no particular order). 

Happy New Year!
































RIP 202





















































The Nastiest beer I've ever drank.






 See you next year!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment