Friday, March 14, 2014

Seattle: Part 2

I think that most people that know me now know about my serious addiction to cupcakes. Long story short there is this adorable cupcake shop in my Aunt's neighborhood and they make the best. I'm a little ashamed but proud at the same time that I ate 17 cupcakes over 7 days..and enjoyed everyone of them. I have to admit that I am not attracted to sugar currently.


My new favorite..Holly Hobbie Dance Party

Seeing the famous "gum wall" at Pike's Place was probably one of my favorite things as well. It was rather disgusting but so cool at the same time. It is pretty much a landmark in Seattle, the city has scrapped the wall many times but people keep it up.


These rain boots came in so handy, even though I looked like I had red fire hydrants on my feet I wore them often. It definitely rained its fair share during my visit but it gave us an excuse to be lazy which I am all about on vacation.


We went to the Seattle Art Museum on a cold dreary day. I'm not going to lie a lot of the stuff looked like I could do myself with a three year old but the people watching was rather funny.

One of the people we ended up talking to knew about Huddle House 3,000 miles away...Farmville people you know what I'm talking about.



Fun fact of the day: Nordstrom originated in Seattle. Hello 5 story heaven.

And last but not least PRETTY KITTY. My aunt and uncle have adopted a cat, I'm not a cat person in the least. I'm all about a dog life but he is the sweetest cat and he loves loves loves to snuggle. 
 

It was definitely a trip that I will not forget. A huge thank you to my Aunt Peg who is as always a fabulous host! Thank you for all the meals and all the shopping! And of course being my personal tour guide. I cannot wait to see you in May! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. :) Nordstrom, Starbucks, Costco, Microsoft, the list goes on and on! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete