Monday, March 17, 2014

Playing Catch-Up

It is only Monday and this week has already been a slight struggle. We woke up this morning to some ice and classes are delayed for tomorrow. I have three tests this week so a little catch up is all that I have.

Daylight savings time kicked my butt this year. Not only was it Spring ahead but I was just coming back from Seattle. Lets just say that I was up until around 3 o'clock for a couple days in a row. No worries, I'm back to normal now!


I LOVE my family so much. They are the best ever and I couldn't ask for more...that sounds like a country song.

G, Big, Me


My G (Mary) and I were honored to participate in CPC's Women's Week photoshoot this past weekend. It was so much fun to spend some time with other Greek women and promote self confidence. More on this later!


I'm officially not allowed to buy anymore letters until next year. I love them all so much that I can never decide which ones I want to wear on #wearwednesday.


Miss America is getting spoiled by the Marchettis as normal. Caleb sent me this last week while he was home on Spring Break. He said no one was home and the blanket did not get there by itself...Paul :)


Yes I did say that we are currently in the middle of an ice storm but last week it was in the 80s and I did my homework outside. It was so so nice to get some vitamin D. March is always such a tease weather wise.


I am taking advantage though to get a little bit more wear out of some of my Spring Break winter outlet find. Currently loving my new Eddie Bauer vest.


I plan on enjoying my snow day tomorrow snuggled up in the library!

Happy Monday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment