Tuesday, March 25, 2014

CPC Women's Week Photo Shoot

A couple weeks ago I was approached about participating in a photo shoot with other Panhellenic women representing all our CPC sororities on campus. First off, I was honored to be one of two to represent Sigma Kappa and secondly I was so happy to be experiencing it with my G. 

We were asked to wear minimal makeup and not necessarily do our hair (i.e. no products or styling) to show campus what real women look like. CPC is putting on a Women's Week promoting confidence and acceptance of ones self, it will be really similar to the Dove commercials. 

It was a great afternoon with a fabulous group of women that I was so humbled to be a part of. Mary and I had a great time and a big thanks goes out to CPC for coordinating such a good event.

Here are some of the pictures from the shoot!
(Disclaimer: None of these photos are mine, all are courtesy of Caleb Briggs)






No comments:

Post a Comment