Let's just start off by saying that there are less than 30 days until summer and I'm getting antsy. Even though summer weather has not arrived I've got the bug for vacation. It is taking everything I have to not mentally check out, I keep reminding myself to keep going.
Relay for Life was this past weekend (sadly I missed it), all week CPC raised money that went to the sorority that raised the most. So proud to be a part of such a great organization at Longwood.
Kappa Delta put on the annual Miss Longwood pageant which women from all different organizations participate in, always it was great. Such a fun night and it supports such a great cause. From Bridesmaids imitations to Pharell it was very entertaining.
Our spirit jerseys finally came in after we ordered them in January! Let me say patience isn't something that I find in myself too often but it was totally worth the wait. They are super cute and I've lived in mine for the past 4 days.
Friday morning I woke up and was sick, not quite sure if it was a summer cold/fever or just a respiratory issue. I think that I was sick and homesick which called for a weekend in Richmond. It consisted of lying in bed and snuggles with this girl. Sorry for the cheesy selfie, Miss A is just so cute and I'm sure you can tell she just loves when I make her take pictures.
I also picked up some new tennies this weekend. My Asics weren't cutting it anymore, the arch had considerably gone down since I got them and I fond that at the end of the day my legs were killing me. I'm giving Nike another chance after my little spout of tendonitis this summer. We will see how it goes!
Happy Monday Y'all!
P.S. Don't forget tomorrow is April Fools!





No comments:
Post a Comment