This week ran me over.
It was only three days!
Why did it feel like 15 and that it was never going to end?
I had two exams this week, one Thursday and one this afternoon.
Today is Chemistry...we all know how good I am.
It has actually become a family joke since sophomore year.
(I am still not majoring in it Papa)
Today is Chemistry...we all know how good I am.
It has actually become a family joke since sophomore year.
(I am still not majoring in it Papa)
Recently I've spent my days with flashcards in one hand and a Diet Coke in the other.
Due to my lack of spare time everything from my camera to cleaning has not been a priority.
No pictures this week.
I barely even used Instagram.
No pictures this week.
I barely even used Instagram.
I have a pile of laundry in my room that comes up to my knees.
(It is still on the floor Aunt Peggy!)
I was hoping it was going to be all down hill from today but I was wrong!
Boy I was wrong.
I have two more exams next week, Monday and Tuesday.
Its gonna be a flashcard and Diet Coke weekend!
Definitely learning you have to work hard to play hard!
P.S. Dear Mr. Trashman, You always decide to pick up the trash at 6 a.m. on the nights I decide to leave my window open. Go away. At least until 8.
Happy Friday!





No comments:
Post a Comment