Friday, October 5, 2012

TGIF!

It has been a busy week around here, proven by my absence on here.
During the day everyone does their own thing, goes to their classes, but we all tend congregate during the evenings.
We have a lobby on the first floor of our building and it has recently become our second home.

Sarah and I had a big problem this week.
A BIG one!
We were guilty of going to Krispy Kreme multiple times.
They are just so good!
AND
They have come out with their seasonal doughnuts!
From black and orange sprinkles to PUMPKIN SPICE (we all know I have a problem)






I am going home today!! I couldn't be happier. I am getting the last things packed up and am ready to hit the road! I am ready to be home and head to HSC!

Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment