Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Home, HSC, and a Happy Girl

Fall Break is over and Autumn is just starting to really set in.
It was so good to be home for more than two days.
I got to relax and enjoy myself.
Along with spending time with so many people that I love.

Friday night Liz and I headed straight up to Hampden Sydney right after dinner.
Right after Robbie got to dress out with Varsity!!! 
Our visit to Farmville got cut a little short, Saturday morning we had to bring Caleb back to Richmond for a doctors appointment.
Little did we know that would mean a weekend in Richmond for him!

Saturday afternoon I scored a personal victory.
Something that I thought would never happen nor would I ever achieve. 
Caveman Caleb finally shaved the beard!!


Mr. Comedian

Just how I like him!

Saturday night we had a couple friends over.
It was the perfect night for a fire pit and SMORES!
With temperatures in the low 50's, jeans and a sweatshirt were perfect.
And of course Miss America ate up all of the extra attention.



It was so good to spend some time with the Marchetti's.
I miss my second family so much when I am gone.
Sunday morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes.
Which means one thing..
Mr. Marchetti is up!
He is practically famous for his Sunday morning breakfasts.

Caleb headed back to HSC and Monday was a lay low day.
It was full of packing away summer clothes and getting out winter.
Along with some napping and good food!


A good Fall Jeep ride!

Mimi's Pound Cake...yum!


It was a great Fall Break! 
Now to a week of catch up on school work!
Here's to the next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment