It is officially fall around here.
The leaves have changed to the point where I cannot drive anywhere without being in awe.
I finally have my fall clothes out and have been needing them on the crisp mornings.
This past week was hot, summer hot.
80 degrees during the last week of October is just wrong.
This weekend it is supposed to be cooler.
Much cooler actually along with a chance of a hurricane.
See what I mean?!
That doesn't make any sense either.
Here is to praying that it misses us!
( I don't do well without power)
This week has been pretty relaxing.
I have been busy getting into a routine and creating a schedule for my school work.
I have to admit it has been pretty nice sitting on the back porch doing my homework watching the leaves fall and the dog play.
Doesn't get much better than that.
Happy Friday!!





No comments:
Post a Comment