Wednesday, February 22, 2017

rva

This weather is to die for. 

I have zero complaints for 70 degree temperatures and sunshine in February. I feel like we got so much snow this time last year and we have had the exact opposite this go around, makes me a happy girl. 

I was pretty sick the majority of last week, I ended up with strep throat and an upper respiratory infection after reluctantly heading into the doctor 3 days into it. I think I left my house once to go to Target to get some more medicine but I'm on the rebound and actually made it outside this past weekend. It was way too gorgeous to stay inside. 

I often forget just how special Richmond is but boy does this city make my heart happy.

Sometimes you just have to stop by the park while doing Sunday errands and take in the view, I never regret it. 








xo

No comments:

Post a Comment