I'm officially a GG.
In non-sorority terms that mean I'm a great grandma, which also means
that I'm old but we all knew that. Some of my very favorite Sigma Kappa
memories are with my family and it makes my heart so happy to see them
grow.
It is so hard to believe that my reveal was three years ago.
It was a wonderful weekend spent pretending that I was still a college student, which I was reminded of that I am not and I cannot hang like I used to. These girls hold a special place in my heart and I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.
We got a wonderful new addition to the family, who continues our tradition of actually looking like biological sisters. I can't wait to watch the three of you grow from the sidelines. Enjoy these days, they are some of the very best and they go by faster than you realize.
It is so hard to believe that my reveal was three years ago.
It was a wonderful weekend spent pretending that I was still a college student, which I was reminded of that I am not and I cannot hang like I used to. These girls hold a special place in my heart and I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.
We got a wonderful new addition to the family, who continues our tradition of actually looking like biological sisters. I can't wait to watch the three of you grow from the sidelines. Enjoy these days, they are some of the very best and they go by faster than you realize.
As always, it was fun Farmville. Until next time.
xo
xo







No comments:
Post a Comment