I'm the complete opposite of an impulsive person.
I'm a huge fan of lists, weighing pros and cons, thinking things through, "sleeping on it", and even taking the safe route on occasions. But sometimes I surprise myself.
One of the speeches at my graduation told us to not be afraid to "pull the parachute" at times in life and this stuck with me, I'm honestly like the last person that would ever make decisions like this though. Well, I pulled the parachute.
I'm moving.
Just 6 miles down the road to the lovely Church Hill. What can I say? My time spent at Libby Hill Park got to me and I just didn't want to leave.
It is weird situation, I was sent a Zillow link on Wednesday, went and toured it on Thursday, and wrote a check on Friday. Definitely not something that I ever anticipated being in the cards but sometimes the unexpected are the best surprises.
I'll be moving sometime next week, I'm not stressing about packing and getting everything situated...it will fall into place. Conveniently my Dad is actually coming to RVA next Monday through the end of the weekend, he got out of moving me into college 3 times so I'll be taking him up on his moving services.
I'm excited for this journey, my next adventure. I'm excited to live in an area that I adore, surrounded by so much history, having the space that I need, the most amazing view I've ever seen, and to have a home base. It was the next step for me, while it might seem like a leap I couldn't be happier.
xo






No comments:
Post a Comment