Life has been so good recently, really really good.
I've finally settled in a routine and have gotten adjusted to being home. You know it is real when waking up at 6:30 a.m. isn't even hard anymore. My weekends have been so busy since graduation/Ireland with day trips and other odds/ends, I'm looking forward to finally having some time to do things that I actually want to do and just relax.
As always my phone storage is questionable and these have to go somewhere.
__________________
Mitch is home.
I love when my Dad comes home, so much. He has the ability to make me laugh like no other and I miss having him around on a daily basis. Even at 22 I still get excited, after some travel delays and flight cancellations he finally made it. As always I wish he lived closer but it makes his trips a little more special. I'll be sad to see him go come Friday morning.
Wine slushies?? I don't even like wine but this was from an earlier trip up to Nova.
Anything is better in slushie form in my opinion.
Debbie came to Richmond for a solid 12 hours a few weeks ago.
River days and wedding celebrations. Exactly how summer weekends should be spent.
Muffin and I went to the Bamboo with Dr. B one night a few weeks ago. Good food and even better company. I can't believe that we didn't force anyone to take our picture.
Just in case anyone didn't know that I was dog obsessed, Rockiesha at his finest.
Found this gem and blast from the past, actually 1994. My Mom was apparently into color coordinator her entire life. We are all thankful that she got rid of her mullet and my Dad got rid of that mustache.
I may or may not have introduced multiple people at my office to Costco hotdogs and it may or may not be a regular lunch during the week.
I finally got my diploma in the mail last week, three months after graduation. I ended up having to get it reprinted after I opened it up and realized that they spelled my name "Meegan", a few weeks late but well worth the wait.
I have a bad sweet tooth and these were as good as they look.
Apex Systems Field Day.
Yes you read that right. Yes I might have participated in a watermelon eating contest. You know that you chose the right place to work when they shut down the office early and provide kegs.
I said goodbye to Shamrock Farms Court this weekend, as bittersweet as it was I'm excited for this new chapter. I have loved every single second that I spent in his house and it truly became my home.
On to bigger things such as unpacking all of my belongings.
Happy Monday!








No comments:
Post a Comment