Sunday, December 20, 2015

Millie

Meet Millie. 


It is somewhat of a funny story.

I'm currently in Houston visiting my Dad for Christmas, the first time I've spent the holidays here since I moved to Richmond. Yesterday was gorgeous and just like the thousands of other crazies I decided to head to the mall to do some last minute Christmas shopping, you know it is going to be a good trip when you get a parking spot on the first row you choose. 

I didn't even make it to a store, not one single store.

They had a huge adoption/tear on your heart strings kind of set up in the outdoor common area, these things target people like me. I didn't pay it much attention at first, only seeing half of it...honestly I thought they only had cats and we aren't cat people. I spotted someone pups and of course I headed over to get some snuggles. 

I ended up sending some pictures to my Dad of all the adorable pups that were available, it has become somewhat of a joke that whenever I come visit I'm going to convince him to get a dog. My Dad and Step Mom lost their dog a few years ago and just haven't been ready to get another but how could you say no to that face? My Dad ended up heading to the mall (with a kennel in the back I must add), long story short we filled out some paperwork and headed home with a puppy.

I've been assigned doggy duty until I leave to go home. Thankfully she has been pretty easy going so far, easy for a 7 week old puppy. She likes herself some snuggles and naps, a girl after my own heart.


You're a little ball of energy and we love you already!

P.S. Don't tell America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment