I cannot believe that this semester is coming to a close, I head home in less than 48 hours. It is bittersweet for sure but I'm ready to some down time at home with my people.
The semester ended on a high note with a little Saturday adventure to an adorable little winery, Sans Soucy. It was a gorgeous, unseasonably warm afternoon spent with some of my very favorite people. I'm not a wine fan what so ever but it was still a really great afternoon. It was a quaint little winery in Campbell county, literally in the middle of no where nestled on around 50 acres. It had a cute little farm feel and they made us feel right at home.
We drove down around 10 o'clock to be able to spend the majority of the afternoon for our tasting and eating lunch. They made us fantastic brick oven pizzas and I'm still thinking about them, so yummy!
It was a wonderful way to send our newly alumnae status sisters off and an even better way to end this semester.
We drove down around 10 o'clock to be able to spend the majority of the afternoon for our tasting and eating lunch. They made us fantastic brick oven pizzas and I'm still thinking about them, so yummy!
It was a wonderful way to send our newly alumnae status sisters off and an even better way to end this semester.








No comments:
Post a Comment