Thursday, January 7, 2016

Life & 2016

Hello 2016.

The past three weeks have been somewhat of a whirlwind but so good.
I ended up going back to Houston with my Dad and we celebrated Christmas together on the 25th at home for the first time since I moved to Richmond, it was exactly what we needed. 

I headed home for Richmond last week and took a few days to get back into the swing of things. It was nice to have some down time just spent at home. I've been decluttering, organizing, and in full on clean mode since the New Year. It is amazing how much junk you accumulate throughout the year and it always feels so good to drop off a car load of stuff at Goodwill. 

I've spent my free time finishing up a class for winter session, writing thank you notes, picking up shifts at the Y, and catching up on some much needed Netflix binges. I head back to school for Recruitment on Tuesday and get back to classes on the 19th. I find it hard to believe slash am in denial that this is my last winter break so I'm soaking up every second.

______________________________

My phone is currently/always overflowing with random pictures so it is time for a recap.

I'm blessed to have a department full of amazing faculty who I've grown to adore over these past 4 years. They might be as dysfunctional as I am which makes it such a perfect fit.


I don't think that I would have made it through this semester without the other half of the #dreamteam


The selfie that Isabelle forced me to take at Lewis Ginter. Who started her first big girl job this week! So proud of her even though she no longer has time to do random things with me on a Tuesday.


How could you not love this sweet face?


I love this goofball.


A little bit of a Millie update!




Little. 

We are dysfunctional but it works out so well. 


Balance. The key to 2016.


A little recap from 2015



Adele is on tour. That is all. If you know me you understand the importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment