To say that this blog has gotten away from me would be a little bit of an understatement. To be honest I got a little tired of it and it began to feel like a chore, which is exactly what I did not want. Things also got a little busy and never slowed down, I'm learning that is life. My little break gave me a new wind and I'm hoping to start keeping up with it for the new year.
I guess I'll just dive right in. Things have been a little festive around here lately since I returned home from school.
One of our first stops was Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, as a kid we went almost every year. It had been 5 or 6 years since I had been and it was time! We picked a mild night and it was an evening filled with much needed family time (otherwise known as entertainment).
One of our first stops was Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, as a kid we went almost every year. It had been 5 or 6 years since I had been and it was time! We picked a mild night and it was an evening filled with much needed family time (otherwise known as entertainment).
| Milk Jug Tulips |
They had some of the most beautiful trees, all with different ornament themes.
Of course I've snuck in a few snuggles with my girl.
Last we Aunt Peg and I had a spur of the moment decision to head on down to Christmas Town. Busch Gardens in Williamsburg does a huge Christmas display every year, with rides and all. It was a really good time and something that I'm glad that we got to go see. Probably not something that I would go back and do each year, expensive and crowded to say the least!
To say that they did a beautiful job would be an understatement. The detail was absolutely amazing and truly showed through their displays.
So that is what I have been up to so far!
Happy Christmas Eve!
xo
Happy Christmas Eve!
xo






















No comments:
Post a Comment