Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Life

To say that life has been crazy this October would be a complete understatement. October is always my favorite, it is the true welcoming of fall. This October kind of disappointed me, the cooler temps are still arriving and I just didn't have the normal time to enjoy it. 

I think that we have had one outdoor fire pit and have yet to turn on the fireplace inside. I live for cozy and October is letting me down! It was 85 degrees here today, let me tell you my lilly white legs are no longer looking nice in shorts. I'm waiting for November to allow my sweaters to make their come back. 


It took long enough but out trees around campus are finally starting to change. They are just so beautiful, I'm known for leaving quite early for class but you cannot complain when you have such a view.


Lots of things have happened recently including Fall Break, Stubbs Re-Opening, and a Sisterhood event.

I picked up this gem at the Coach outlets in Williamsburg while home.


Some of our very talented Sisters decided to decorate our bulletin board to make it cozy and to welcome our many alum that came to see our new building.


This past week I picked up my very favorite letters, it has taken me FOREVER to find the Sigma Kappa Lilly fabric and I finally found it on Etsy. You better believe that I gave Helen a visit. 

Obsessed is a complete understatement. 

 
On a more somber note , unfortunately some medical issues have been going on in my family. All thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Sadly it often takes situations such as mine to make families rally together and remember the things that are actually really important in life. It has allowed me to take into perspective what is actually important and what are things that should be let go of, I must say that I am very thankful for that. 

And I am very thankful for these two. There are no words for the love I have for them.


Like I said, when we rally we do it right. We made some posters for my Nana with familiar faces to cheer her on while she kicking some butt getting stronger!


And then to leave with something we should always remind ourselves of!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment