Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Catching Up

To say that this past week and a half has been a whirlwind would be an understatement. Everyday has been jam packed with things and I have looked forward to 6 o'clock to just relax. 

But to back up a little bit, I ended up heading home last weekend for some family reasons and got some good time in with them along with getting some things checked off of my to do list. 

I got in a much needed pedi!


I brought in the Fall with Essie, Better Sweater. One of my faves!


I can't say that this was my first PSL of the season but it was one of the firsts of many. They are always better than I remember!


There was some P.F. Changs take out in between crossing errands off of my mile long to do list.


Izzy got a new Alex & Ani! Lets just say that she was pretty surprised!



It has been a little chilly here in the mornings but I cannot say that I'm not enjoying it. The weather does need to make up its mind though, today is was in the 80s.


I know that my Dad reads this on occasions so if you see this, thank you for being so awesome. I'm super blessed with a phenomenal Dad that goes out of his way to make my life easier and I thank God everyday for him. He is awesome and deserves some recognition.



Today marks the end of Fall Break, it was much needed for sure!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment