Fall has officially arrived here in Farmville and it was very much so welcomed!!
Lots of things have gone around here lately and looking back on the past few weeks life has really been just a blur.
We had our first open house of the year and it was fantastic! Our continuing membership chair, Ashley did an awesome job and her hard work really shined through!
I headed home the spend a weekend visiting my family! My Aunt Peggy and I spent a rainy Saturday putsing around shopping, we stopped and got lunch at one of our favorite spots, Kabutos! This will always one of my favorite RVA restaurants no matter how inconvenient it may be.
Our sorority composite proof arrived this week and I think that the pictures turned out fabulous! Cannot wait to get mine in my hands!
My Mom weighed heavy on my mind this past week. I found myself often thinking about her and many of my dreams revolved around her. It was nice to have some smiles brought on by her but I still miss her so.
A few of my sisters and myself went to Theta Chi's suicide prevention candlelight last week which obviously touches my heart. I lit my candle for my wonderful Mom, who we continue to miss and love each day. It was a nice reminder to be so grateful for the things that we have in life. We are all so so lucky.
I picked up my FAVORITE mix from TJ's this week and could not control myself, I made it the same night. I love to have a piece in the morning before classes with juice. Definitely high up on the breakfast faves this week!
I hope that everyone has a great week!
The countdown to Fall Break has begun!
We had our first open house of the year and it was fantastic! Our continuing membership chair, Ashley did an awesome job and her hard work really shined through!
I headed home the spend a weekend visiting my family! My Aunt Peggy and I spent a rainy Saturday putsing around shopping, we stopped and got lunch at one of our favorite spots, Kabutos! This will always one of my favorite RVA restaurants no matter how inconvenient it may be.
| He didn't do the onion volcano :( |
My Mom weighed heavy on my mind this past week. I found myself often thinking about her and many of my dreams revolved around her. It was nice to have some smiles brought on by her but I still miss her so.
| Message from above? |
I picked up my FAVORITE mix from TJ's this week and could not control myself, I made it the same night. I love to have a piece in the morning before classes with juice. Definitely high up on the breakfast faves this week!
I hope that everyone has a great week!
The countdown to Fall Break has begun!





No comments:
Post a Comment