Friday, December 26, 2014

InstaPost

I guess that it is time to get rid of the load of pictures on my phone from the holidays. 

Longwood always decorates Ruffner for Christmas and it is always so beautiful. The put the tree and the garland up but nothing is lit until the grand illumination about a week later. A wonderful Longwood tradition.


I took a much needed trip home for Thanksgiving along with a few personal days. I think it was my first Thanksgiving in Houston in about ten years! It was definitely a nice little break from reality before exams. 


We had our last open house before recruitment, which begins right when we get back from break. It was wonderful and a great end to the semester. 


A little decorating that occurred over Thanksgiving to get into the spirit.


After the Grand Illumination

Short Pump has stepped up their game in the Christmas decoration department. They just did a remodel and it is gorgeous!! I love love the reindeer!


Aunt Peg and I went to dinner in Colonial Willimsburg before we headed to Christmas Town. We went to a place called Trellis and is was awesome to say the least! I left with a very full belly. 


I'm a strong believer in the idea that getting in the crowds at the mall during the holidays gets you into the spirit, not so much when you have to park across the street. 


I've decided that I want to be a dog in my second life because Miss America sure does have it made. Cozy bed and a fire, I'll take that any day. 


 I'll leave you with this gem, Miss Lawter graced our presence yesterday. Highlight of the afternoon!


1 comment:

  1. Oooo love The Trellis- fab food! Enjoyed Christmas'ing with you sweet girl! xo

    ReplyDelete