Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015

It is hard to believe that 2014 has come and gone, it has definitely been a year filled with highs along with a few lows. It handed me a few tough challenges but also gave me so much joy. So many things have happened this year and it has been full of changes. 

I joined an organization that has allowed me to be apart of something bigger than myself, traveled to many places (missed one too many flights), built relationships with fifty plus wonderful sisters, spent time with my wonderful family, had an amazing year at an amazing school, laughed until my stomach hurt, wiped away tears, ended a relationship, ate many fabulous meals, and enjoyed a wonderful 2014. 

I look forward to what 2015 has in store for me.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and we all know that I could talk all day.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment