Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Time

First off I cannot believe that July has come and gone and that August has arrived. In a way I'm so ready for summer to be over but I also feel like summer hasn't even started for me. 

I finally finished Spanish last week and no longer have to worry about that (until next summer) which is super nice. It was definitely a pain but I'm so glad to have 2 out of 3 classes finished. So I'm pretty much spending my last two weeks getting stuff ready (procrastinating) for school and getting in a few more shifts at Saxon. 

With the little bit of free time that I have on my hands I headed over to one of my favorite finds. I love the fact that I get to take the back roads, roll down my windows, turn my music up, and escape reality for a little while. I feel like I just relax when I walk in the door and I never leave without a few goodies, more on that to come later!


I finally got my monogram for my room, I'm not going to lie sanding that thing was not an easy task and definitely underestimated. I'm super happy with the turn out though. 


This past weekend we had a meeting for my sorority to get some things accomplished before we head back to school. I cannot begin to describe how good it was to see everyone, it was definitely long overdue. We did dinner at Nacho Mama's in Carytown on Friday and had out meeting Saturday. It made me start counting the days until we get back to Farmville. 


Ally, who lives in New Jersey had to come into town for the meeting and she stayed with me. It was oh so good to see her, I didn't realize how much I missed her. She was such a wonderful roommate for me and she is literally one of the kindest and genuine people I know! 


This is way overdue but I still want to share! The Marchettis got me a new planner for my birthday and I am absolutely head over heals for it and I know that sounds silly. It is absolutely amazing and I actually look forward to looking at what I have to do for the day. It is an Erin Condren and the covers and tabs are laminated, I would definitely highly recommend!!


Tomorrow we are all headed down to the Rappahannock to celebrate Caleb's 21st birthday! Fingers crossed for some good weather that will allow for a little bronzing!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment