Monday, July 7, 2014

Birthday Time and 4th of July

This weekend was so so good! I must say that it is always my favorite weekend (or three days) of the year, the 4th of July and my birthday!! I wait all year for it and the weather always seems to turn out. Before I get into this weekend I need to play a little catch up on here with some randoms that I have on my phone!

I have to say that I am LOVING the gym that I joined, ACAC is so convenient and is really nice compared to all of the others in Richmond. It really makes a difference in my motivation to go, the roof top pool also makes me love it just a little more.


I've been getting in some good reading time lately in the afternoons, if I'm not working it is usually too hot to do much more besides go to the pool. I just finished If I Stay and am working on Looking for Alaska, I highly suggest both!


 

 I spent the 4th working and after I got off I went home and got in a few snuggles with Miss America herself. I must say that she is pretty patriotic. It is hard to believe that this is the third year that we have had her, she has definitely brought many smiles to my face!


We got up super early on my birthday and headed down to the river to make the Farmer's Market, talk about a crowd. After browsing and limeades we headed to the little for a little bronzing, crabs, boat rides, and some floating. I don't think that the weather could have been any better, I told everyone that God knew it was my birthday! :)




Beautiful baby Lawter




 


  

Dip Thirty at its finest
 
 

 Then we finally celebrated my birthday! If you know me you know that patience isn't a strong suit of mine! But I must say that I had a wonderful day, spent with amazing people who are way too good to me. I couldn't have asked for anything more!


Laughing at Paul and Townley's rather funny card




A big thank you to everyone who made my day so very special. River birthdays are definitely becoming a theme, one that I'm not trying to get rid of!

Back to reality this fine (hot) Monday! Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed celebrating you sweet girl! It was a great river day!

    ReplyDelete