This week has been a good one, the first part of Spanish is officially over and I cannot explain how happy I am. I'm definitely ready for it to be over completely and not have to worry about it but knowing that I'm halfway there makes it a little easier. I now have a new teacher as of Tuesday and I must say that I really miss Carlos, he was a riot and always had some sort of commentary to add. They say you never realize how good you have it and it is so true!
Carlos was showing us his "sexy legs" that he shows off at the pool in his "swim trunks". He told me that he would sue me if this ever made this to the internet so hopefully he doesn't read too many blogs.
After finishing A Fault in Our Stars last week I rushed after work to see the movie. At first I couldn't believe that I was going to see a movie alone but I was so glad that I did. I cried the ENTIRE time along with everyone else in the theater. The people behind me actually had to leave because their daughter was sobbing so hard. The movie definitely lived up to the book which is something I usually don't say, a must go and a must read!
I was out in Mechanicsville yesterday visiting with my Mom's parents and had to make a pit stop at the Sno Shack. I practically grew up at this little shed on the side of the road that makes the best slushies in the entire world. When I was in elementary school I would beg my Mom everyday to go after school, Little Mermaids became my obsession. Obviously I'm still having a hard time trying other things :)
The weather has been super HOT and humid lately. While I'm definitely a summer girl I'm so over this weather and it isn't even July yet. I do try and get a walk in the morning or once I'm home at night once you can't fry eggs on the driveway. In a way it is just my alone time to process my thoughts and the day, I have really been enjoying it.
And last but not least, I got a Ninja this week and to say that I'm obsessed is an understatement. I'm trying to fit in some more fruits and veggies in my diet, smoothies seem to be doing the trick! Definitely happy with it and think that it will be great at school!
Happy Thursday!! Which only means that I have no class tomorrow!










No comments:
Post a Comment