Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day and a River Weekend


This weekend was oh so good. It was the first weekend that I haven't worked since being back home from school and I would definitely say that it was extremely over due.

Friday night I went and saw 22 Jump Street with some work friends and it was actually hilarious. I'm always a little weary about sequels but I must say that this one was just as good as the first.

I love my work people, after awhile they truly do become a little family.


Saturday morning we got up early and headed for the river. To say that the weather was gorgeous would be a complete understatement. For the past 10 or so days we had some nasty weather with some pretty bad storms in the evenings so I think everyone was pleasantly surprised. 

We had a graduation party to go to on Saturday. It was a day filled with family, friends, good food, and CRABS!






And of course everyone got in some baby snuggles!


Sunday morning, Father's Day we met Paul at The Local (his favorite spot) and I must say that even though I couldn't spend the day with my own Dad there is no other family that I would want to spend it with!


After breakfast we all headed back to the house to enjoy some pool and relaxation time. 

I would say my view was pretty good!

Pappy got in some snuggles too!



 

While Lawter slept most of the time while we were at the river I think many including myself sat there and just watched her sleep. Adorable!

 

I also started and finished A Fault in Our Stars by John Green this weekend and it was the best book that I have read in awhile. Definitely a tear jerker but one that you cannot put down. Can't wait to finally see the movie now that I'm done!


Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment