My final days of summer are officially in the single digits. I'm super excited but in a nervous way that consists of many to do lists and things to check off, lots of things to check off.
It is hard to believe that August is already half way over, I move into school on the 22nd and school starts on the 25th. I must say that it has been an awesome summer but at this point I'm always getting tired of my summer clothes and the 90 degree days.
In between winding down my days at Saxon and packing my life into rubbermaids Caleb has a birthday, a big one in fact. He turned 21 on August 5 and I told him it was his last real "celebratory" birthday. The day was spent at the river, where our birthdays seem to be spent the past couple of years. It was a gorgeous day filled with family (Jake and Kristen were in town!), boat rides, sunshine, and some baby snuggles.
![]() |
| Every boy needs a Yeti. |
![]() |
| Where most of my afternoon was spent. |
I spent a few days "dog sitting" while the Marchettis were out of town and it was so nice to have some snuggles with Miss A. She is a girl after my own heart with her ability to nap.
And I will leave you with a smile. Not only does my Dad send me lovely words of encouragement and compliments throughout the day but he always keeps my updated on worldly news!
T-minus 9 days until Farmville!












Oops! For some reason I thought you were going back to school this weekend, not next! So there will be mail waiting there for you : ) haha
ReplyDelete