Last Friday I moved back into school to start my Junior year. It really is hard to believe how fast time is going by, I feel like I was just moving to Farmville to start my journey. They always say enjoy it while it lasts and it is so true.
I moved into the sorority dorm, Stubbs which just opened after being under renovation for about a year. The building is four stories and there are three sororities on each hall, all having their own chapter room. To say the buliding gorgeous is an understatement. It was wonderful and they did a great job making it unique for us and what we need! And if we are being honest as long as I have air conditioning I don't have too many complaints!
We have settled in and made it our own and Danielle and I really like it. I wouldn't want to be spending my year anywhere else!
Here is to round 3!









No comments:
Post a Comment