Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holiday Blues

I LOVE Christmas, it is the best time of the year but I hate how so much effort gets put into it from the gifts to the decorations and then it is over in one day. It makes me sad and I always feel blue for the few days after. 

I'm currently behind on sharing all things Christmas related with y'all and it might take me a few days to get everything ready to share but I figured I would get a little bit of a start.

These were all taken before Christmas.
 
These are my all time favs, love a good roll out sugar cookie.

 Miss America and Caleb waiting in the car while I finish up some shopping, see why I keep them around?!

 After our long day of shopping we picked up some P.F. Changs. I always forget how much I love their lettuce wraps. 
 
 So many treats were made during the season, I'm a little nervous for my upcoming dentist appointment.


 The last of my shopping, I'm proud to say that I finished before Christmas Eve.

I hope that everyone had as great of a holiday as myself and my family did! I will be sharing more later!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment