Monday, December 9, 2013

Finals

Welcome to Finals Week. Even though I'm done on Wednesday it is the most stressful time of the year during what is supposed to be the happiest.
 
Thankfully the weather has been rather gloomy around here with the arrival of "Ice Storm 2013" which made it pretty easy to hide out in the library for hours on end.

Finals also give you an excuse for your dinner to look like this. No shame.


I did take a little break for some Netflix time and I'm ashamed to say that I'm officially addicted to a new show, Scandal. It is written by the same woman who wrote Greys so it makes it even better.


Only two more days of looking at this before I head home for the holidays! I think I can...

 

I can't believe that it is already December 9th! I mean where did 2013 go?! 

These people in the Cunninghams definitely got into the Christmas spirit, with a live wreath..so ridiculous but I also love it at the same time.



Good luck to everyone else on finals that is taking them! Can't wait to head home Wednesday and the arrival of my Dad Thursday for a little early Christmas!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment