Sunday, October 27, 2013

Winter Coats and Workouts

I'm currently on the hunt for a new winter coat and it is proving to be a lot harder than expected.
I have a wool coat that I love but it it a little too dressy for all occasions. So I figured that a good down jacket would be perfect for more casual wear. 

I've had a North Face before and wasn't too impressed with it. It was almost like a coat inside of a rain jacket, it got dirty really easily, and the zipper broke after two years.

I think that I am leaning towards getting this Patagonia Down Sweater. I've heard good things about it plus it is super light weight and non bulky for a down coat. 

Any other suggestions welcome!

 

Ava always gives me a hard time for not giving her enough time on this blog so she is going to get a little shout out!

This is us in gym class, yes college has gym. Our high school didn't even require this, and yes it makes me angry that we have to pay money for this class. 

Anyways, this pretty much sums up our exercise experience and the thoughts on Phed 101.



This weekend has been super low key and COLD. Where did this weather come from?! I guess it is almost November! It was Hampden Sydney's Homecoming weekend but I didn't make it. My allergies have been kicking my butt and I have some big tests coming up this week. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment