Thursday, October 17, 2013

Parents Weekend, Oktoberfest, Fall Break

Once again time has gotten away from me and so has this blog.
We have had parents weekend, Oktoberfest, and Fall break just to name a few with lots of things (big and little) in between.


HSC had parents weekend and it called for a little Bojangles.
I had never heard of Bo before I went to ECU and let me tell you, you can take a girl out of Greenville but you will always be loyal to Bo Time.
So delicious.


 After parents weekend we had Oktoberfest. Rebolution, and a rapper ( I cannot remember his name) came to perform.
We all know that all I was interested in was Chase Rice, I was shocked at how many people didn't know who Chase Rice was. 
One of our favorites


 I have gotten so lucky with the RAs that I have had so far, I've loved them all but this years is fantastic.
I love her and visit often. 
Plus she likes Binkie, cue the door name tag.


I had to read In Cold Blood over Fall Break for my English class and wasn't too excited about it.
Surprisingly I loved it and fell into what I call a "bookcoma", when you can't do anything but sit on the couch reading. 
Love it and would suggest it as a good fast winter read.


More on this cute little table to come later.
I'm using it to hold my printer.
Love love love the knob!


I treated myself to a mani pedi over fall break, I felt as if I deserved it!
Loving Smokin' Hot by Essie right now, great fall grey.


I ended Fall Break with a little bit of sunshine, which was oh so needed.
After a week of rain it was welcomed and a great way to end a good relaxing break.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment