Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's Okay

....that I have insomnia.

....that I bought a bag of candy last week for Halloween but had to buy a new one today.

....I think that I have found a sorority that I love!

....I took two Tylenol PMs tonight to make life a little easier.

....that the weather is cooling down, I love the sting in my lungs in the morning.

....that I LOVE living alone.

....even though I live alone I still make my bed everyday because I think it looks pretty.

....that I leave 20 minutes early for class so I can walk slow and look at the trees.

....I really miss my family at school.

....that I have some of the best friends in the world.

....I can't wait to be snuggled up with Miss America.

....that I've watched about five episodes of Grey's Anatomy this afternoon.

....that I have a test tomorrow....

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment