This past weekend was the start of Caleb's Fall Break, who said that didn't mean I couldn't pretend it was mine too.
We had what I could call a perfect Fall weekend. No one worked, we relaxed, ate too much, and enjoyed the fabulous weather.
I finally got to wear the boots that I picked up a couple weeks ago and I was really happy with them. They were super comfortable and a great neutral. They are Bussolas, which I had never heard of before trying these on but I love!
After you read this you need to go get in your car and drive to Trader Joes, Cookie Butter. It is fabulous. I was standing in line to check out this weekend and the couple in front of me were raving about it. They rang the ball for me and I grabbed a jar and it is unexplainable. It isn't peanut butter but it isn't Nutella but it has this amazing gingerbread kind of taste! Highly suggest trying it out.
A common theme has been occurring every time I go to Target. I always end up in the cosmetics aisle and I usually end up with a few new polishes. I picked up Essie Vested Interest and After School Boy Blazer, which is a good Fall Navy. Loving them both!
We broke out the fire pit for the first time this year and it was so nice. It was warm enough were you didn't need to be bundled up to be outside but it was super nice to have the fire to warm your feet. Plus I got a few smores.
I feel like every time I go to the mall Loft is having some super sale. When I say sale I mean like the whole store 50% off. It is crazy. I've learned NEVER buy anything you like there full price, wait until next week. I picked up two sweaters and two pairs of cords for under seventy bucks.
P.S A little shout out to my Grandma today. She is having surgery on her wrist.
Thinking about you and love you!





I had two fall breaks too! I had a weekend trip to Pennsylvannia with my family, and my fall break from school. I am so glad that you are doing well. I also love Essie nail polish,isn't it the best?My thoughts and prayers go out to your Grandma. -Your Friend Caroline Tobe :)
ReplyDelete