I'm still playing catch up on here and considering the three tests and two papers I have due next week it looks like it is going to continue that way at least until then.
I ate my first DHall breakfast this morning and let me tell you it wasn't that great. I guess nothing compares to a Marchetti breakfast especially when you aren't a breakfast person to begin with.
I've needed a little love this week. It has been a doozy but this came it at just the right time.
Almods and I have a love hate relationship, we currently love each other. Trader Joe's having about seven different flavors is also a bonus.
I've had my eye on this lovely lately. Not sure it's going to happen with my lovely computer bill.
And I will leave you with this...aka Princesses (Caleb) new set up.
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment