Monday, September 23, 2013

Richmond Weekend


 I headed home this weekend and it was oh so good, as always.


I headed back to school early this morning and as always it was hard to pack up and hit the road.

  

When I got home I was surprised to find a care package! And oh how I love a good care package, I must say that ones from Aunt Peggy seem to be the best! Thanks Aunt Peg!


I found my new favorite snack in the package above, completely addicting. I might even like them better than TJ's wasabi peas...those are hard to beat.

  

I got a day in at Saxon and it was so good to be back. You don't realize how much you have until its gone and I can honestly say that I missed Saxon and all of my Saxon family.


 Who ever knew that pumpkin kisses existed?! I didn't but let me tell you I bought three bags and I've decided that they are a gift from God.


I made these treats with my kisses and white chocolate M&Ms. The traditional holiday treat with different M&Ms. A staple in my book.

I am officially back to the study grind this afternoon. With two papers due tomorrow and a test Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday it looks like my Netflix addiction is on the back burner.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment