Monday, September 30, 2013

October's Arrival


I cannot believe that tomorrow is the first day of October, September flew by in the blink of an eye.
Even though fall technically just started I've been soaking up every aspect of it.

Including candy corn, one of my weaknesses, Indian corn is my favorite but so hard to find.

 

 I got these K-Cups in my care package last week from Aunt Peggy, thanks again! And they are really pretty good, better than I expected them to be. I've been using my hazelnut creamer in them and it has been pretty good. Not a huge fan of the aftertaste though.


I ordered this new yearly planner off of Etsy on August 31st. I just received it last week. Love the planner and the quality not a fan of the customer service. But who can resist a monogram?!


We have such a jokester in the family. He keeps me laughing.


I picked these leggings up about two weeks ago at Nordstrom not thinking much of it other than replacing last seasons. I struggle finding a pair that aren't paper thin that resemble tights. Well these blow all of the others I have tried out of the water. I finally got to wear them to work this weekend, where I am bending and squatting down all day. They are thick, I mean really thick and they hug you in every right place along with not stretching out.. Super happy with them and they seem to wash well.


 xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Those leggings look good on you. I like the heels too!

    ReplyDelete