I feel like I have semi abandoned y'all.
Things have been pretty quiet on here lately but life has not been.
I feel like I've been going in every direction but I got to re-charge this weekend.
This is in no way going to be organized.
This is in no way going to be organized.
America made her first debut at college. She came to Hampden Sydney for the first home game with Caleb's parents. We miss her so much while we are at school it was nice to get a few snuggles in.
Considering the fact that I wore jeans and a sweater the other morning I felt like it was appropriate to throw my Essie Ballet Slippers in the bag for awhile and bring out my fall polish. I'm loving Essie Carry On, it is a great dark purple.
I went home this weekend and let me tell you there is nothing like. Nothing compares to a homecooked meal and your own bed. I miss it already.
Prepare yourself for pumpkin overload for the next three months. Love love love it. Anything and everything pumpkin. I made two loaves of bread to carry back to Farmville to substitute DHall.
In honor of my jeans and the 60 degree temps I caved and got my first PSL...and it was as good as I remembered.
And I will leave you with this little gem.
Don't we all love to find our computers like this in our rooms?





No comments:
Post a Comment