1. I love Christmas but hate how fast December goes by each year.
Everyone puts so much effort into Christmas and its over before you know it.
2. I've recently become obsessed with Coco. I have a cup every morning.
I like mine with cinnamon in it and whip cream on top.
3. I can spend hours in Target.
If I get bored I drive up to Target and the problem is solved. They have everything
4. I'm so ready for the semester to be over.
I finish with ECU forever on Friday and it cannot come fast enough.
5. I'm really enjoying these 70 degree days lately.
That is my kind of winter.
6. I'm starting to really miss my camera and the inspiration it gives me.
There is something about having it around my neck and the lens in my hand.
I haven't had anything to capture lately and I'm thinking that needs to change.
7. We put our Christmas tree up the other day and every year it means more to me.
This year especially. Taking all of the ornaments out of the tissue brings back so many memories.
My Mom was so good at getting a new ornament every year to document.
8. I really want a Barbour jack.
A beautiful Beadnell in Green.
But I don't want to spend $365 on one.
9. I'm really enjoying working again.
I hate to say this but I am loving my job at the moment.
I find it fun!
10. I'm getting antsy and am so ready for everyone to come home for the holidays!
I am ready to see my favorites!






No comments:
Post a Comment