Saturday, December 15, 2012

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

The lights are up outside.
The wreaths are hung.
The tree is up.
And wrapping of presents has begun. 
It is officially Christmas around here!
I have had the best couple of days.
And they were exactly what I needed
My favorite aunt is in town from Seattle and we have had a blast.
I had to get a tooth pulled on Tuesday and went straight to my Grandparents for some R&R.
Along with a couple days off from work.

Peggy and I got straight to work with my ice pack in hand. 
I think we baked a total of sixteen different things in three days.
My goal is to share most of them with you eventually.

The first things we made were Ooey Gooey Rocky Road Cookies.


We got most of our recipes from Pinterest, which we both love. 
We were pretty pleased with the outcome of these.
They definitely have a gooey/crunchy texture to them.
But the marshmallows make them.
I think we will be having these at future Christmas gatherings!



1 comment: