Wednesday, November 28, 2012

One of those days

I try and share the exciting and fun things that go on in my life on here.
Today was nothing that involved fun.
It was one of those days when you are just irritated.
And since you are already frustrated all the little things that shouldn't bother you do.
It was one of those days.

They say when it rains it pours. 
Today it poured on me.
I've been under the weather since Sunday and it is continuing to kick my you know what.
I woke up this morning sickly having to go into work.
I was cranky.
It was cold outside.
I left my Frye's at the Marchetti's and ended up wearing Toms to work. 
While stepping in mud while getting in my car.
My winter jacket then broke.
I might add that it was close to a $300 North Face coat that should not break.
Long story short five o'clock did not come soon enough today.

So to end a bad day I thought I would share some pictures that make me happy.
Oldies but goodies.

Eric Church Summer 2011


Field Hockey Homecoming 


Central Park on NYC Senior Trip


Song Contest 2012


Senior Prom


Miss America 



No comments:

Post a Comment