November seems to have just snuck away from me.
Only meaning one thing...winter is pretty much here.
I have been so busy with finishing up school that I haven't really had time for much else.
And I started a new job...Saxon Kids!
Things have been pretty low key around here...just the way I like them.
There isn't any real news to share just come pictures here and there.
So far we have had some baking, Thanksgiving, along with some Christmas decorating here and there.
I got in the mood for some of my favorite Christmas treats and ended up going to a Target and a Walmart just looking for square pretzels..who would have thought?!
They are so easy, which probably has a lot to do with why I enjoy them. You need a bag of square pretzels, a bag of Hershey's Hugs, and a bag of festive M&Ms.
You simply place the hug on the pretzel and put them in the over at 200 degrees until they slightly melt. After you take them out of the oven you press an M&M on top of the hug and let the cool in the fridge!
![]() |
| The worst part is the unwrapping |
Thanksgiving has also come and gone. I spent Thanksgiving with my Dad's side of the family this year and it was a good relaxed holiday, stress free just how I like it.
| My only picture from Thanksgiving |
Thankfully my Black Friday was not spent working yet I got a phone call from my Nana saying that my Uncle from Chicago couldn't make it and they needed a little help putting up their outside decorations.
It was so much fun pulling all of their decorations out of the attic, hearing the stories that went with each and every thing. It was definitely a day full of memories.
Happy Saturday!









No comments:
Post a Comment