Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Blessed

The past two weeks have been boring around here.
Therefore giving me nothing to grace yalls presence with.
They have been filled with trips to the library and days spent doing homework for hours.
Its overwhelming and I tend to have to step back from it all and just be thankful.
Tis the season to be thankful.
Thanksgiving is next week.
Can you believe it?
I feel like it is still August and I was just going away to school.
Fall is slipping away from me and is almost over with temperatures getting much cooler.
Next week will be spent with family.
Talking about what we are thankful for and getting ready for the next holiday...CHRISTMAS!

This year I have many things to be thankful for.
While I try and be grateful for the things I have each day sometimes society gets the best of you.

This year has been a big year for myself and I cannot be more thankful for my large and supportive loving family, whether you are blood or not
Without these people the past year would have been impossible for me. I cannot be more appreciative for the love and kindness that I have .

Tis the season to count your blessings!

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment