The weekends tend to take forever to arrive and are over before I even know it, always happens.
Today might have been the laziest Sunday I have had in my college career and it was worth every second of time I wasted not being productive.
This past week was a little much. I had way too much work way too little time. This is also known as...I procrastinated the last 12 weeks and probably should have started a 15 page paper prior to 48 hours before it was due. I apparently thrive under pressure. I also had a bunch of random assignments/quizzes/projects due this week, including one on the Pope. I thought my theology days were long gone?
I never spend time in our library, I can count my evenings there during my 4 years on both hands.

I headed home Thursday for an interview for an actual job. A real adult step in this world.
It was slightly scary and awesome at the same time. I might have had a quarter life crisis and gone and cut 6 inches of my hair off afterwards but I'm liking the change.
Richmond had some nasty weather on my way home that included some clouds, some sun, some lightening, and a lot of rain.
Date Party 2016.
Last one best one. Literally.
We ended up just opening up the door to our apartment and our sisters across the hall and had people over before hand.. I think most people can say that this was our favorite date party yet and a pretty good way to start winding down the year.
| D. Haywood AKA best date ever |
We are slightly dysfunctional, we accept it/embrace it. It isn't a Sigma Kappa function unless we have a failed photo op.
But these two have my heart and make me so proud.
I took my pictures for graduation yesterday in the hurricane force winds that graced our presence in Farmville. I didn't do the typical high school, pose with whatever sport you play gear pictures so I figured that I would want these. I guess I need something besides a degree to show that I survived and parents love stuff like that.
Big thanks to Truluck for joining, carrying all my belongings, and Snapchatting the journey.
Just because you're one of my favorites. How was this over a year ago?
Oh Izzy. You never fail to make me laugh. Mitch would be so proud of your golf knowledge.
A shout out to my parents on what is apparently National Siblings Day. So thankful for all those siblings I grew up with. I actually know nothing different and was obviously content with fishing in a pool.
Happy Sunday!!





No comments:
Post a Comment