Monday, April 4, 2016

life dump

April has arrived. 

Is it really April? Where did February and March go? I was okay with March, I still had two months of freedom on the horizon.

So, even though I would love to go back to March I guess April will do. Maybe April will bring me a job. If so, I think I would like April a little more than March.

I feel like my life is somewhat in a transition period currently, I'm not yet graduating but I'm also not in full on school mode either. I'm just kind of here and enjoying the moment and I'm not complaining. We've had some good moments around here recently.
_____________

 Mondays are on the bottom of my list, they are gross just like Crocs. They should both be outlawed. 


This past week was Greek Week, the last one and I'm okay with that. While I don't really have a whole lot to say about it I guess that there really isn't a better way to end your college career.



You know you are a senior and possibly ready to graduate when you wear a sweatshirt to the bar on Thursdays. It was also one of the best Thursdays that we have had in awhile spent with some of my my very favorites.


This past weekend reminded me how much I'm going to miss having my people right up the street or across the apartment complex but to also enjoy all the time that we have left. 

Truluck was gone at a conference in Atlanta so I ended up having to survive in our apartment on my own, I always forget how quiet that is and how much I appreciate her. It was safe to say I was happy to have her home yesterday even though we seem to have appliance/water issues whenever we go on trips.

Some randoms from this weekend.



These two.

They make my heart so happy and oh so proud.


Gaining weight is fun, losing it is a completely different story. 

Major props to anyone to has ever done it, to put it bluntly it sucks. I've tried to change my lifestyle instead of going on a "diet" per say and I'm finally starting to see some changes and am around 18 pounds lighter.  While I don't always like going to the gym it is pretty nice to be able to put on a pair of jeans that didn't fit six months ago.


How did this happen today?


When I feel like I was just here

Circa ECU
Time flies.

This week is busy and is probably why I'm writing this instead of writing the 15 page paper that I have due Thursday morning, that I haven't started. What can I say, I work better under pressure?

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment